Wanted to do a post to let people know what the difference is between the VIP passes and the general admission passes for the San Juan Brewfest. At twice the cost ($50) of General admission, what are you really getting for that extra cash?
- Attend the Brewers Party on Friday night, August 24th at Ska Brewing where you get to meet the brewers, talk beer, and enjoy some great food provided by the brewery
- Get into the event at noon instead of 1pm. Get first shot at tasting brews before the other 1000+ people arrive
- During the event, have food in a private tent where you can sit and relax and enjoy the music
- During the event, also in the VIP area, you will have a few private kegs of beer so you do not have to wait in line for brew.
The food alone is worth additional cost, let alone all of the other value adds. Tickets are available online or at the following locations
- Steamworks Brewing – 801 E. 2nd Ave.
- Ska Brewing – 225 Girard St.
- Carvers Brewing – 1022 Main Ave.
- W.J. Doyle Wine and Spirits – 509 E. 8th Ave.
Remember the event benefits the United Way of Southwest Colorado
For more information check out the page dedicated to the event.